The Send Denver Michaels a Sammich Contest has been a rousing success so far since we launched it at the start of the year.
A recap of what it is all about!
Good friend of the show, and regular Den of Lore contributor Denver Michaels, is a Cryptozoologist that is regularly out in the harsh wilderness of Virginia and West Virginia on the lookout for the wiliest of beasts of myth and legend. We being the caring bunch that we are want to make sure he is well fed on his excursions! Thus, we need the best and heartiest sammich recipes for Denver to make and take with him!
HOW IT WORKS
- Have the most mind-blowing recipe for Pastrami on Rye? Is your Tuna Fish bursting at the gills with flavour?
- Send that recipe to email@example.com (or via our Twitter, Facebook, or website contact pages)!
- Denver will MAKE, TASTE, and RATE on a scale of 1 to 10 your sammich via his Twitter Page
- We will then have Denver give a Sammich Contest Report of your sammich live on air during that week’s closing segment
- We will post the winners of the contest on the Den of Lore website, Twitter and Facebook pages
Submissions accepted until May 31st, 2017 @ 11:59 PM Eastern Standard time
Winners announced ON-AIR during our Thursday June 8th, 2017 LIVE broadcast
- Multiple recipes can be entered for multiple chances at winning
- If you win, you must submit a valid mailing address for where to send the prize
- You take responsibility to pay any import duties that may apply if living outside of the United States or Canada
- If you do not claim your prize within 7 calendar days of the winners being announced, we will shift the First and Second Prize Winners to the First and Second Runner-up entrant
- Please, try to not blatantly send in sammich recipes that can harm the health of Denver Michaels if you are attempting to win Worst Sammich
- We reserve the right to make up any further rules on the spot as we go, and those rules are then retroactively applied as if made on day one of the contest.
- You have to deal with it.
- First Prize – Best Sammich (rated the HIGHEST on the 1 to 10 scale): Signed hardcopy of all 3 of Denver Michaels books
- Second Prize – Second Best Sammich (rated the SECOND HIGHEST on the 1 to 10 scale): Signed hardcopy of a Denver Michaels book of your choice
- Third Prize – Word Sammich (rated the LOWEST on the 1 to 10 scale): An unsigned hardcopy of a Denver Michaels book of your choice
Sincerely – Your Hosts,
- Chris George Zuger & #BSA